Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Addiction

After many years of riding horses in high school, then college, then Hubby, then kids, then nursing school, still kids, still Hubby, add church, add a job, add two dogs, add........ Anyway, my point is that other than the horses I cannot recall a time that I have had a real hobby. I mean something that is just for me and only me. This is a chance to get away a weekend here and there, and be someone I've always wanted to be: a creative little lady. Well, this past weekend I had my chance and I LOVED it!!! I went to a scrapbooking retreat. I am proud to say that I made 12 pages and they are sooooo cute!! I just keep taking them out and staring at them. I am so impressed with myself right now! Of course I'm no expert, or even all that imaginative, but I like them and of course the gorgeous faces of my family gracing the pages doesn't hurt a bit!!
I'll be sure to post pics soon (I need to figure out where the disc is to load my camera on this computer),but I highly recommend this hobby to anyone who likes looking at their family! I mean who doesn't like that???????

Amy

1 comment:

jodi said...

I'm so glad you came and had a good time! Twelve pages??? You go Girl!

Come check me out!!

Amy Harrison's Facebook profile