Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mother of the Year

Yep, that's me! I should definitely win the mother of the year award!! Wanna know why? Well, let me just tell you!!

I did it. I sent my daughter to school VERY sick. See, both BB and DQ have been complaining of sore throats. Actually, we all have sore throats right now. However, if you could see the ginormous Bradford pear trees in our front yard (which you can't cause I don't have my camera installed on my new computer yet), you would understand why we all are feeling a little rough. I digress. Earlier this week I kept BB home from school because he had a slight temp and just really looked rough. He is fine now. So last night when DQ started up with the sore throat stuff I figured it was more of the same, so I gave her a cough drop and put her to bed. This morning she called me at work and said she didn't feel good. The sitter said her temp was normal, so I sent her to school. She got off the bus with 102 temp today, and she actually got in the bed and went to sleep! Now she is sitting next to me with her little flaming hot cheeks, kleenex, and achey little body. Poor baby!

So when's the party? I mean I did just win an award and all.......

Amy

No comments:

Come check me out!!

Amy Harrison's Facebook profile