Monday, December 5, 2011

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's been a long time since I've done a Not Me Monday. I am not going to tell you a year's worth, but here are a few highlights of my own personal shame!

I have not been taunting my poor 12 year old daughter by saying the word sex randomly! She covers her ears and screams "STOP IT! That is soooo gross!" I would never embarrass DQ, NEVER!

Hubby and I have by no means threatened to take the kids' Christmas presents back in order to get them to do exactly what we want them to do. We would never blackmail our children!

I am not jealous of our huge lab/dane mix. She does not have hubby turned to mush, and she does not get in between us on our bed and love on him while I receive all four of her stinky feet!

I did not call home everyday anxiously awaiting the arrival of my IPhone! I was not more excited about the purple otter box than the actual phone, and I do not have my 13 yr old teaching me how to use it. I also don't own an IPad by the way!! I am not a spoiled princess!

No comments:

Come check me out!!

Amy Harrison's Facebook profile